Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I Wonder if you've Missed Me?

Wow! Look at this place...cobwebs all over the title box and dust bunnies under the preview link. Sorry. I've really let things go lately! Yeah, okay, whatever...

So, I've been busy. Did I have five minutes to post a random thought once in a while? Sure. I could have done it while ignoring the laundry, or while driving back and forth to town or to Marquand, two and three times a day somedays. But I didn't. Done explaining, no excuses. I just neglected this blog shamelessly! And I feel horrible about it I really do!

I haven't lacked for topics to ramble on about. And I have had some really neat ideas come to me at the oddest times. But never when I could do anything about it. But never fear...I still have lots to say, not that anyone who knows me has EVER feared that I'd run out of words!

I may work up to an End of the Year update soon. I'll try to make time in my busy schedule to entertain the troops.*movie quote coming, everyone duck!* I'LL BE BACK!

1 comment:

  1. You HAD to hit your teeming masses with the "I'll be back" phrase. Oy :) Glad to see you writing on here. I had been stopping by daily, pining for your virtual penmanship, ahem. :)

    ReplyDelete